How to Insert Signature in Gmail
Insert Signature in Gmail to Enhance your Digital Appearance
Signature is the minimum set of letters which give maximum information about a person. Signature reflects our nature, it’s telling about a person’s brand of his/her own character, strength etc. In addition, email signature also shows weakness, capabilities, reflections, authority, and behavior pattern at large in public stage or with common people.
The Benefits of an Email signature.
An email signature is a promotion tool for a business, a blog/website, a social cause or a book.
An email signature shows your openness to communicate.
- A well-designed email signature conveys professionalism via your emails.
An email signature is also a social networking tool, like a business card.
- An email signature with the relevant information is your short-biography.
Let’s see some simple steps of – how to add signature to your Gmail account
Step-1: First open your Gmail account in which you want to add signature.
- Step-2: Click on setting gear icon in the upper-right corner of the window, in your Gmail toolbar.
- Step-3: Go to General, ensure that you are logged in with the address that you want to add a signature.
- Step-4: Scroll down the setting menu until you find the signature section, you will see a text box as well as a drop down menu with your email address.
- Step-5: Now type the desired signature in the text field and you can also use the text formatting tools to give your signature a custom look.
- Moreover, You can also add links to your signature, if you have another website that you to link to in your signature. Finally, click on save changes, see how simple and easy it is. Although, insert signature in Gmail process is very easy, but still if you are unable to perform these steps then comment us for more help.