How to Fix Outlook Error code 3170?
Getting annoying Outlook Error code 3170 and don’t know how to recover from it? Now no need to worry here you can find out both solution and reason for the occurrence of this problem. Actually, this Microsoft Office error commonly comes in existence due to a current installation of the MS Office suite in your laptop. It is related to all the types of Microsoft Office 2013 and Microsoft Office 365.
Steps to follow by Windows 7 User to Fix Outlook Error code 3170:-
Step-1: First of all go to the Control Panel from the Start menu.
Step-2: From the Control Panel -> then click on Programs and Features option.
Step-3: Now, scroll and opt the Office product-> click Change at the top of the Window.
Step-4: Click on Quick Repair and wait until the Office package is fixed.
Step-5: If the above-listed steps did not help repair the problem, then it is essential to uninstall the office products and then re-install it again.
Steps to Follow for Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 Users to Fix Outlook Error code 3170:-
1. Press the “Windows + R” key from the keyboard to launch the Run window.
2. Type the “Control” command and then press Enter key.
3. Select Programs and Features option from given options.
4. Scroll and opt the Office product and then click on “Change” from the top of the Window.
5. Choose Quick Repair and Click on Repair option
6. Click on the close button. Now Office suite is working fine.
7. If your issue still remains same then click on Uninstall and then follow the onscreen commands to uninstall the MS Office 365.
8. Now simply install the Office Product again.
Steps for installation Office:
1. Enter the product key
2. In case you have online an account enter valid credential username and password.
3. Click on Install
Click on all “Done”
Now, the Microsoft Office Suite is set up and ready to use enjoy it.